Fresh Bath Board
Fresh Bath Board from Etac has a unique design that sets the standard for bath boards. It's front edge, placed on the bathtub's outer side is wide to provide maximum support for transfers. The mid-section is narrowed off to allow ease of access for intimate hygiene. The edge stops are easy to mount, and the four friction linings make the bath board stay securely on the bathtub. Fresh is available in two lengths to ensure perfect fit to various bathtubs, and it is available with or without handle.
Use and Maintenance
1. Sit down with your feet firmly on the floor.
2. Grip the handle and the bath board edge while lifting one leg at the time over the bathtub edge.
3. The non-slip surface ensures a safe seat while showering.
Clean the product with a solvent-free cleaning agent (pH level 5–9), or with a 70% disinfectant solution. Can be decontaminated at max 85°C / 185°F is so required.
How to Assemble
- Length: 27 1/4" or 29 1/4"
- Adjustability, edge stops:
- For 27 1/4" bath board: max 25", min 15 1/4"
- For 29 1/4" bath board: max 27", min 17"
- Width: 14 1/4 - 10 3/4 - 11 34"
- Thickness: 1 1/2"
- 330 lb max user weight
- Board: Polypropylene
- Edge stops: Polypropylene with TPE surface