Portable Tub Slider System
A truly cost-effect alternative to installing a roll-in shower, the MULTICHAIR 6000Tx eliminates risky bathroom transfers. The seat adjusts from 21-1/2" to 25-1/2” high for access over the highest toilets required by the ADA, and the exclusive self-aligning connector bridge easily removes for shower curtain closure or improved caregiver access. Light, strong, and portable - it travels easily in its standard-equipment carrying case.
- Swing-away / removable push handles
- Adjustable waterproof nylon cloth back
- Cantilever fold-back / locking padded chair arms
- Self-skinning padded back and seat cushion with 1/2” waterfall-style foam ring around the commode opening and slot help protect the ischial and coccyx areas to reduce risk of pressure sores
- Seat height adjusts from 21-1/2” to 25-1/2” (easily fits over the highest toilets required by the ADA)
- Adjustable swing-away footrests
- Four 5” casters with total-lock brakes
- Different length bridges available to fit nearly any bathroom.
- Black nylon carrying case (29” x 20” x 10”-13.5” expandable)
- Won't rust or corrode—constructed of aircraft-grade aluminum brass, stainless steel and durable plastics
- Approximate weight: 42 pounds
- Weight capacity: 300 pounds
- Passed ANSI / BIFMA X5.1 Dynamic Drop Test performed by Gaynes Labs, Inc., with weights up to 300 lbs. dropped on the chair with no structural breakage or loss of serviceability.
The basic warranty is a 10-day trial period with a 10% restocking fee, with two-year limited repair or replace policy on all hard parts and one-year limited repair or replace policy on cushions. Please contact Nuprodx, Inc. for complete warranty information.